domingo, 26 de junho de 2011

Something to retire to...

- Hey, handsome! Are you going to paint me too?
Billizetti received us for a delicious retirement mad tea party, unfortunately most of us forgot to bring a gift, what made him very disgusted. To redeem myself I made this digital collage in his honor. I am very optimistic about Bill's retirement, because he has something to retire to: his ART.
This picture also apply to this week Take a Word Challenge: BEACH.

Painter palette and hat were googled, everything else by Beth Rimmer. Quote by Harry Emerson Fosdick.

13 comentários:

  1. Yahoo! I love the beach! I always wanted to be a beach bum. Maybe now that I am retired, I can find a broken down beach shack and move in. Thank you for such a wonderful picture for my retirement! I hope you don't mind, but I think I will put a copy of your picture on my blog for everyone to see!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. This is fantastic Chris I'm going to be laughing for a week....excellent!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Wonderful wit and humor so beautifully crafted into such a fun piece- love this Christine!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Bill Zetti should appreciate this one -- I know we all do! Great beach scene, and the "artist" makes me smile!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. What a spectacular tribute to Bill's retirement, Christine, wonderful fun take on the theme!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Great humour and great presentation.

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Funny and Fabulous! a lovely tribute to Bill.

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Such fun and so nice to dedicate it to Bill.

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Haha....what a clever idea Christine !!!
    And to Bill...ah I have to take visit at his blog now !!

    ResponderExcluir
  10. Sim... um sonho de aposentadoria!! Boa semana!!!

    ResponderExcluir

Your kind comments are very welcome! Seus gentis comentários são muito bem-vindos.