domingo, 25 de setembro de 2011

Family album

Four times Dad


Top left: my aunt, mom's twin brother and mom; bellow: my aunt's marriage, my grandparents, my greatgrandmother, mom and me; on the right is a very poor shot but it means a lot because it has my grandmother's handwriting, it says: Selma at 16 - Franca (the city) - Dora at 14.


Me and my brothers

This week the theme in Take a Word is ALBUM. Coincidently I've been working on a album for my mother made of old photos and slides that I've scanned and restored. It was for Mother's day on May, but until now I couldn't finish it. Well, these are 3 of its pages.

9 comentários:

  1. How beautiful Christine what a precious treasure for your family to cherish.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Ooooo! Such lovely pages and precious photos and memories. Beautiful Christine.xx

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Beautiful pages and wonderful photos, Chris.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. What a wonderful treasure for your Mother, Chris, and sure to bring old memories flooding back. A perfect tribute, my friend.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Your mother is going to love this, Christine!
    P.S. The photo with the writing on it is super!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Your mother will so treasure the album when its finished, Christine. It's obviously a labor of love. Family is the most important thing in our lives, and your album pages are wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

    ResponderExcluir

Your kind comments are very welcome! Seus gentis comentários são muito bem-vindos.