domingo, 22 de julho de 2012

Life is messy

Not enough to be a failed actress and have a dysfunctional family, she now had her own little devil,  but she was OK with it... “I stop fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.” ― Darynda Jones, Second Grave on the Left

Hi there! This is my MESSY entry for Take a Word. Unfortunately it didn't turn out as messy as I would like. I guess I'm more neat than I figured out :). “Real life is messy, inconsistent, and it's seldom when anything ever really gets resolved. It's taken me a long time to realize that.” ― Alan Moore, Watchmen

Thanks to Beth Rimmer and Tumblefish Studios.

11 comentários:

  1. The quote by Darynda Jones is perfect for your piece, Christine, brilliant take on the theme!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I like your mess, a great image.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Oh, how much do I love this! I love the floor, the wall, and all the other bits and pieces that go into this piece. It's messy enough for me! Good work, Christine!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. A fabulous take on the messy theme Christine. I think it's wonderful! xx

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Well, I think the floor and wall are messy enough Christine so thinking of your self as a neat woman isn't quite true hihihi.
    (just kidding)

    ResponderExcluir
  6. love your collage the"messy" is wonderful and full of colour.

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Ain't it just...I adore this Christine what a beautiful humorous and whimsical piece...an awesome take on Life is Messy!

    ResponderExcluir
  8. I love your beautiful mess! I would like to live in a room like that.

    ResponderExcluir

Your kind comments are very welcome! Seus gentis comentários são muito bem-vindos.