segunda-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2012

It will be happier

Electra hinted us about this new site - My Whisperings - and its interesting challenge (Quotography) created by Kaylene.

We have to use our own photos and a quote we like. A delightful idea. This time the task is to welcome in 2013. 

This sweety is Camille; quote by Lord Alfred Tennyson, frame by Jerry Jones (Shadowhouse Creations).

O site My Whisperings tem um interessante desafio (Quotography). Temos que usar nossa próprias fotos e uma citação da qual gostemos. Uma ideia deliciosa. A tarefa da semana e dar boas-vindas a 2013.

A esperança sorri do limiar do ano que vem, sussurrando 'este será mais feliz'... (Lord Tennyson)

6 comentários:

  1. Christine, thank you for joining us, such a lovely photograph and quote. All the best for 2013.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I love that quote and the adorable child, Christine.xx

    ResponderExcluir
  3. wonderful quote, and camille is just the cutest baby on earth!
    happy new year to you and yours!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. The photo is precious. And I love the photo editing. The white frame and feathering represents pureness and innocence. Just like our sweet babies. That was the perfect picture and quote to usher in a new year! Hope to see you each week. I have really enjoyed Quotography since my sister introduced it to me.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Oh my goodness, how precious is this?!! I love your lighting and processing. So happy you're joining us for Quotography.

    ResponderExcluir

Your kind comments are very welcome! Seus gentis comentários são muito bem-vindos.