domingo, 23 de junho de 2013

True Happiness


Hello! Take a Word asked for TRUE HAPPINESS. The day of the wedding, the birth of the first child or the long awaited trip to Paris are exhilarating moments of immense joy. However, for me, true happiness is being at peace with myself and have serenity. Happiness is something that is within us and can not depend on others. With this collage I tried to transmit this feeling of peace and serenity. I hope I have succeeded.

This collage was also inspired by artist Catrin Welz-Stein which is the current challenge in the group Digitalmania on Flickr.

Lilian Gish (colored and altered) is a cortesy of Doctor Macro; Texture by Kim Klassen, Butterflies from Dover; the sea and the sky are my own photos.

12 comentários:

  1. A standing ovation for this one, Chris. Your art just keeps getting better and better. Beautiful!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I have already seen your piece on Digitalmania but it so worthwhile to look again.
    It's a magnificent creation and I totally love it! xx

    ResponderExcluir
  3. This is an extraordinary piece of art, Christine. Amazing!!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. This is so fascinating and cool! It's beautiful how the butterflies stand out against the blue.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Lovely and very intriguing with beautiful shades of blue in the sea and sky.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Oh Chris I absolutely adore this I think it may be your best ever...a perfect symbol of peace & happiness simply gorgeous my dear! A giant standing ovation from me.

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Meu amor este trabalho está realmente maravilhoso. Você todo dia está fazendo colagens mais lindas e apuradas. Acho que já está na hora de pensar numa expo pessoal. Os outros 3 anteriores também não tinha visto e fiquei de boca aberta.

    ResponderExcluir
  8. I love your reflections on this week's theme, as well as your beautiful digital collage. Blessings!

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Your have absolutely succeeded, Christine. This is pure joy!

    ResponderExcluir
  10. This one is wonderful Christine!!!

    ResponderExcluir

Your kind comments are very welcome! Seus gentis comentários são muito bem-vindos.